Thursday 29 March 2012

Evaluation Question 6...

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?





Make a video of your own at Animoto.



Computer/ laptop - majority of work was produced on the school computers during lesson time or after if they were available as it meant i was able to access photoshop easily.

Photoshop - Where i was able to produce my product and edit it easily with the tools on the programme to allow me to make the desired affects on my magazine. Before taking media i'd never used photo shop before but with having a quick tutorial in the preliminary task, I soon became familiar with it and was able to make the product that i wanted. At the start i was constantly having to ask my classmates for help as i found photoshop very difficult to navigate round but nearer the end of the task i was at a similar standard to everyone else and was managing to use the programme with ease.

Digital Camara  - This is the camara that I used to take all of my photo's with for my magazine. It isn't the highest quality but it managed to produce some good photographs which I then went and used in my magazine. By taking practice photos helped me develop skills with the zoom and how to position the camara to get the desired image.

Microsoft Word - I used this to write up my double page spread article/interview. This seemed the best place to write it up as it meant i would be able to keep an eye on the word count and also begin to structure it in some way.

Scribd - This is a website where you can upload word documents and embed them onto your blog. I used this to upload the drafts of my magazine and some analyzing work that i had done.

Flickr - This is a website where you can upload photo's onto it for people to see and then create a photostream slideshow which can then be embedded onto your blog. I used this to show my practice photo shots. I had never used this programme before but it was very easy to use and i managed to do what i wanted on it without any problems.

Animoto - I used animoto to create a short video of my 25 word pitch so that people would get a quick glimpse of what was expected to be in my magazine and what the genre was going to be.

Memory stick - I used this to tranfer documents and photo's over different computers so that i was able to use them on different pieces of software.

Internet - Google.com played a vital part in the research and planning for my magazine. It allowed me to find magazine exemplars and examples of articles/interviews which then gave me a better idea of how to structure my own. I learnt how to research certain areas of my magazine and found many websites to help me do so. Doing more and more research made me quicker at finding answers of the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment